Our objectives are:
- To plant more trees in Birmingham.
- To involve the city’s business community.
- To involve local communities and school children.
- To raise awareness of the importance of trees.
- To raise money to increase tree planting.
We want to spread the message that trees do matter – they improve the landscape and contribute to our overall health and well-being, as well as reducing pollution and flooding.
Birmingham Trees for Life is the city’s own local organisation, dedicated to planting trees in the city and improving the environment for local people.